Important Announcement about Valentine’s Day. Please read before ordering.
Please note that Valentine’s Day falls during the Chinese New Year Holiday this year. Therefore, we have some quite severe restrictions on the type of flowers available, the delivery times, and delivery locations. Please be sure to read the following before ordering. We are still finalizing some of the details, so please be sure to check back here often.
- We will be closed and are not making deliveries from February 11th through 12th and from February 15th through the 17th. We will only be making deliveries for Valentine’s Day on the 13th and 14th. See the calendar below for the Chinese New Year Holiday schedule.
- Only flowers on the Valentines Day page are available for delivery on the February 13th and 14th. The wholesale flower markets are closed for the Chinese New Year, so we cannot buy fresh flowers, such as roses. Therefore the selection is limited to flowers that have a longer shelf life and we will be adding some new dried flower and chocolate products. We regret the reduced selection and appreciate your understanding. If you wish to send fresh flowers, including roses, we suggest you send them either before or after the Chinese New Year holiday. To see the products on the Valentine’s Day page please click here. (Please be sure to read the rest of the message first.)
- The New Year Holiday is creating some additional logistical issues with delivery. Therefore, we cannot make deliveries to some of the more distant locations, including Danshui (Tamsui), Shulin, Sanxia, Yingge, Bali, Ruifang, Shenkeng, and all districts in Taoyuan and Keelung cities on the 13th or the 14th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Note that all offices, schools, factories (essentially all workplaces except some retail or entertainment locations) will be closed from February 10th through 16th. Therefore there can be no deliveries to offices or most other workplaces for Valentine’s Day. Furthermore, many people will be traveling (within Taiwan) during the Chinese New Year holiday. Before placing an order, please be sure the recipient will be home during the New Year Holiday.
- This is a preliminary notice and will be updated. Please check back to see if things have change.